Tuesday 30 August 2016

Lust List: Art Prints

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm going to be talking through my current obsession: art prints.  From colourful illustrations to mantras in hand-lettered styles, I'm obsessed with these (relatively inexpensive) ways to brighten up a space. Pinterest has only fuelled this love, especially blogger Kate La Vie's gorgeous interior style giving me major home goals!
Keep reading to see my current top 5 favourite pieces.


1.  New York Autumn by Rifle Paper Co
I've been a fan of Rifle Paper Co for a while now, and this print depicts my favourite city in my favourite season - what's not to love?! They have a huge range of prints from other cities to floral designs and more.


2.  I Must Have Flowers, Always & Always by Jasmine Dowling
Jasmine is one of my absolute favourite typographers and I've been following her blog and work for a few years (she's also a super Snapchat queen). This Monet quote is just so fitting (I mean, who doesn't love fresh flowers?!) and the lettering is so dreamy. Check her shop and blog here!


3.  Half Dozen Conuts by Cat Coquillette
I found this illustrator on Instagram and was an instant fan - Cat's vibrant pieces are so eye-catching and super fun. I especially love her 'Treat Yo Self' print - I mean, Parks & Rec, anyone?!


4.  Happily Ever After by Katie Leamon
I was originally drawn to Katie Leamon for her stationery ranges and cards but fell in love with this A3 gold foiled print. Such a cute message!


5.  Wild at Heart by Congo Studio from Nouvelle Daily
This print is directly inspired by blogger Kate La Vie (as mentioned at the top of this post) as I'd seen it featured on her Instagram. I love the contrast of the black and white image with the bold type and gold foil.


I hope you enjoyed this post, especially if you're as obsessed with these gorgeous prints as I am! If you know of any other designers/stores that you'd recommend, let me know below or Tweet us - I'm always on the look-out for new designs to add to my wish-list!

Until Sunday,

K xo

Twitter  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest  //  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment