Sunday 9 August 2015

SUNDAY WISHLIST

Today's post is all about our current wishlist items: a perfect lazy Sunday read! Read on to find out what's in our shopping baskets and what we're dreaming of this month.


S' Wishlist



Fashion: For months I've been looking for fringed heels, and these Topshop fringe heels are the perfect statement heel without being too overpowering. Paired with a skirt, dress or trousers, these heels will go with everything and the natural colour of them means that they can be transitioned into the perfect autumn heel.

Accessories: One of my favourite bag companies at the moment is Strathberry of Scotland, having discovered this brand through Victoria at 'Inthefrow', and I've been obsessed! The classic design matched with the bright pop of colour makes this bag my favourite of theirs. The metal bar detail is what makes their designs stand out to me.

Lifestyle: I am aware that we've featured this particular product several times on this blog, but I absolutely love these light up letters from Amazon: they're the perfect accessory for your home. Rustic yet modern, they add a personal touch to your space and after searching high and low I have finally found a design that I love that's still in my price range.



K's Wishlist 




Beauty: I may be a little late to the party, but I'm totally obsessing over Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Blushes at the moment. The shade above (Incandescent Electra - Cool Peach) is beautifully warm with a little shimmer: perfect for late summer. The packaging and gorgeous pattern of the blush is a major attraction too!

Fashion: Abercrombie & Fitch have really stepped up their style game recently (we're loving their essentials) and this faux suede a-line skirt in brown is the perfect item to transition from summer into Autumn.

Lifestyle: We found Chloe Jane Candle Co on Instagram a few months back and I've been obsessed ever since. The Golden (vanilla caramel) candle will definitely be my first purchase, and being made of soy and coconut oil, all ingredients are natural. Win-win!



We hope you've enjoyed seeing what's on our current wishlists! We'd love to know what you're coveting this month: let us know on Twitter! Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Bloglovin & Pinterest too.

S & K  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment