Tuesday 13 September 2016

Lush Gift Box: HAPPY BATHDAY

Happy Tuesday!

Now that the weather's on the turn and the nights are slowly drawing in as we head into Autumn, I feel like I can start to indulge in more baths and I can't wait! So to celebrate this, today I'm finally getting around to showing you a Lush gift set I got for my birthday earlier on in the year.


Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good pun, and pairing it with a boxful of Lush bath goodies? Well, that's me hooked.  This brightly designed Lush set, HAPPY BATHDAY is designed by MinaLima and contains six different bath products (including bombs, bubble bars and fun) and even has a cute little duck-shaped banner, too.



The gift set includes:
1.  Sea Monster Fun
2.  Blackberry bath bomb
3.  The Experimenter bath bomb
4.  The Comforter bubble bar
5.  Rose Jam bubbleroon
6.  Dragon's Egg bath bomb

I've only ever used the Experimenter bath bomb before, as it's one of their newer products, and the classic Comforter smell in shower cream, so the bubble bar will be first on the list to use this Autumn! I'm intrigued by the 'fun' as I've never used it before, but after seeing that it's a multi-purpose product (you can use it as both a shampoo and soap) I'm looking forward to trying it out.

If you're thinking of going to Lush for a gift (for someone else or yourself!), I'd definitely recommend a gift box like this one, as you can introduce new products and try things that you wouldn't usually go for. Plus, the smell when you lift the lid off this tin is so beautiful, it feels like I've been transported to a Lush Kitchen!


I really can't wait to start using these gorgeous smelling products and fully enjoy them in the colder weather to come! What are your favourite Lush bath products?!

K  xo
Twitter  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest  //  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment