Wednesday 8 July 2015

S' BIRTHDAY POST!

Happy hump day everyone!

On the 4th of July I celebrated my 21st birthday! When it comes to celebrating my birthday I'm not the most organised, and to be honest, I don't like to have big parties and the pressure of a group of people coming together to celebrate my birthday. Saying that, I felt as though I couldn't let my 21st pass without spending it with my nearest and dearest, so I decided to organise some smaller birthday celebrations with smaller groups.



The first birthday celebration I had was a week before my birthday in Cardiff with my University friends. We started off at Wagamamas, and the food was delicious as always! (If you ever go you have to try the duck goyzas, they're a firm favourite here at Eleven Oh Seven). 
After food we headed over to Ten Mill Lane for some birthday drinks. I can't believe I'd never been there before: the atmosphere at the bar was great, so relaxed and easy going! The cocktails were the best we've ever had (anyone thought of putting balsamic and basil in a cocktail before? We hadn't either!) the staff were all so helpful and friendly making the experience that little bit extra special for us, and let's just say the aesthetic of the bar was just Pinterest perfect! I highly recommend a visit to Ten Mill Lane the next time you're in Cardiff.




On the day of my birthday I decided to have a chilled BBQ with my family and some friends. Again, I didn't want anything too formal or hard to organise. It was a lovely evening; the sun was shining and it was nice to spend time with my family and friends to celebrate my 21st.







My birthday outfit: Dress Topshop (sale), Sandals Topshop



I had such a lovely birthday, hope you enjoyed these images! 
Remember to follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

See you on Sunday for another #SummerCelebrations post. 

S & K  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment