Tuesday 5 April 2016

April Wishlist

Today's post is all about our current wishlists for the month (how is it April already?!), including beauty, fashion and anything and everything in-between. Read on to see what we're wishing after this month.


K's Wishlist

April's wishlist for me is a bit of a jumbled one, featuring a range of things I've had my eye on for a while now, and others a bit of a necessity!

If you've been following us for a while, it'll be no surprise to you that I'm obsessed with Rifle Paper Co, and this Alice In Wonderland inspired illustration is the perfect Spring print for any wall - and shows off my tea-and-cake love! Second up isn't really an item or product, but the film Brooklyn that came out late last year. I studied post-War 1950s fashion in a few years back in Uni and the costumes in the movie look beautiful and so true to the time. I never got around to seeing Brooklyn in the cinema but being set in the early 1950s and being a fan of many of the actors, I know I'll love it.  These gorgeous pyjamas are from Victoria's Secret and come in a set with a matching eye-mask. (The Mayfair shorts set is also super cute!) I need some new PJs but I think I'll need to save a little more to afford the price tag for these ones! Moving onto beauty products, I've been lusting over both of these items for a while now, ever since the blogger and YouTuber seal of approval. I've been wanting to try out a liquid lipstick and the Kat Von D Everlasting range has had great reviews. Lolita is a gorgeous pink-brown colour described as 'chestnut rose'.  Charlotte Tilbury is a make-up goddess, and everyone seems to be raving about this product! I love the subtle highlight that is build-able to create a lovely, sculpted contour.


Rifle Paper Co. Teacups Art Print 
Brooklyn film
Victoria's Secret Mayfair PJ Set
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow




S' Wishlist

As you can see below, my current wishlist is very eclectic with a mix of homeware, beauty and accessories items. As I’ve been spending the last few months in the library or in front of my computer I haven’t spent any time shopping or even browsing online: explaining the miss-match of products that I have been loving over Easter.

As a fan of Lauren Conrad’s book 'Beauty', I cannot wait to get my hands on her new book ‘Celebrate’ being released in the UK on the 7th of April. YSL lipstick has always featured on my beauty wishlists: I have heard so much good feedback and reviews on the lipstick and feel that the end of University will be the perfect time to treat myself to one. As I plan on moving home for for the summer months I have begun to look at interior ideas for my room. I LOVE anything with monograms and these coat hangers from Anthropologie are no exception. I have been lusting over the Kate Spade bangles since last summer: the pop of colour that the blue brings will brighten up anyone’s day, and finally this black backpack from ASOS is perfect for any summer adventure.


Lauren Conrad Celebrate
Kate Spade Bow Bangle 


We hope you liked our current wishlists? Do you share any of ours, or have any of these items?! We'd love for you to share your current loves with us.
 
See you on Sunday for another post, but in the meantime: have a lovely week!

S & K  xo

Twitter  //  Instagram  //  Pinterest  //  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment